Monday, October 01, 2007

Out of touch

NEVADA SR 375, RACHEL, NV - - Last year, while in Nevada all I got was a pic of the ET Highway, this year in the pursuit of good blogging I went all the way. No, I didn't get picked up b space aliens but I did wait around for a lift. Waiting can make you hungry so I went to the Little A'Le'Inn in Rachel, NV for an Alien Burger complete with special space sauce. The combo restaurant/bar/motel has been a gathering place for 'spacey' folk and believers for a long time. It's location is about the closest you can get to the Air Force's Area 51 without getting arrested.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the 'alien burger' In Hungary all burgers are alien and we won't even mention the pizzas :) nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I Think that this is a great idea on the exploration of the culture topic. keep on with the good work. Sophia www.hotelnaukri.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I Think that this is a great idea on the exploration of the culture topic. keep on with the good work. Sophia www.hotelnaukri.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:17 AM

    "Little alien" ? That's a pretty original name for a restaurant : ) it looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like a busy part of town :-)

    Cheers, webgurl
    Australia

    ReplyDelete