Sunday, May 02, 2010

Out in space they're listening

SANTA FE, NM - - I don't tell many people that I fully believe I saw a flying saucer in 1950. Lydia has ribbed me about this since our trip a couple of years ago to Rachel, NV - - a must-see stop for UFO junkies near Area 51. While the little green aliens weren't around Area 51 when we were there, they we in abundance in Roswell, NM. They have the International UFO Museum and Research Center; Roswell has a UFO convention which draws ALL sorts of individuals - - from this planet and plenty who claim to be from outer space. The visitor center comes with it's own personal alien (that's me on the right). Even the fast food joints have 'Welcome Alien' on their signs out front. Lydia has had a good old time quizzing me on all things green and saucer shaped flying objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment